Are you willing to enjoy a short holiday at the beginning of summer? We suggest this sailing cruise from June 2 to 9 in the Aegadian Islands and Zingaro reserve in Sicily, in one of the best seas in Italy and in the whole Mediterranean area, on board of a comfortable catamaran Lagoon 440, 450 or Bahia 450 in a double cabin. It will be an exceptional vacation and cruise across Zingaro reserve, Scopello, San Vito Lo Capo and the Aegadian islands.
A holiday in the Aegadian islands is the perfect choice for anyone who loves sea and pristine nature. The Aegadians are a unique archipelago where the hand of man seems to have stopped. The sea is the prevailing feature, the beaches and little bays are charming and it's possible to swim in crystal clear waters. The Aegadian islands will certainly make you rediscover the pleasure of simple things and nature, leaving you sometimes breathless in front ot their beauty.
Here are the places you'll visit during the cruise:
- Zingaro Reserve: Among the many Sicilian gems there's this magical and pristine place, developing for 7 km on a coast streching from Castellamare del Golfo and San Vito Lo Capo. It's famous as one of the most beautiful coasts in Italy, perfect for sea and trekking lovers.
- San Vito Lo Capo: San Vito Lo Capo beach is famous like few others in Italy and is surely extraordinarily beautiful. Those arriving here for the first time marvel in front of the beauty of the gulf.
- Marettimo island: The most unspolit and wildest island of the Aegadian archipelago. Thanks to its distance from the mainland, the rough nature of the mountains and the scarce impact of man on the surrounding environment, it hosts unique and precious wildlife. This peculiarity makes it a popular destination for nature and trekking lovers, thanks to the many trails that can be found on the island. Marettimo is full of caves, both emerged and underwater. The marine caves make up its peculiarity and beauty, real masterpieces carved by the hands of untouched nature.
- Levanzo island: The island is the smallest in the Aegadian archipelago, but offers hidden rocky and sandy beaches located along the path leading to the faraglione. The island is 6.5 miles from Trapani, around one hour sailing away.
- Favignana island: Favignana is also called "the great butterfly". It's the largest island in the archipelago and the one with most connections. Due to its morphology the island offers both beaches and caves. Favignana is the perfect destination for all those who love seaside places, with its transparent clear waters. Along the coasts you'll find fine sandy beaches such as Lido Burrone and Cala Azzurra, or fabulous sandy and rocky bays in the area of Punta Lunga, Preveto, Faraglioni and Punta Sottile where you can admire breath-taking sunsets where the sky is colored by marvellous hues.
The route can be varied any time according to the skipper's decisions, particularly due to weather conditions.