Trip offered by: Giuseppe
Italy Sardinia Catamaran cabin charter sailing holiday | Lagoon 440
Cruise without flight
Verified The cruise has met our standards
Enjoy two totally relaxing weeks in the beautiful sea of South Sardinia with this cabin charter sailing cruise on a Lagoon 440 catamaran from August 6 to 20. In the south of Sardinia, in one of the most beautiful seas in Italy, feeling the wind, the sea and the salt on your skin. The cruise will be run with two catamarans navigating together through thousands of coves, in marine oases sailing under full sail, rocked by the waves and then anchoring to rest and bathe in a beautiful and unforgettable turquoise sea. A real dream holiday and vacation.
The sea in Cagliari area and in the Gulf of Angels offers everything you might wish for, in a unique environment and with excellent food to taste.
The areas that will be covered by the route of the sailing cruise include:
- Masua Buggerru coast: Here you'll probably stop in Cala Domestica, a beautiful fjord, a bit tight with a sandy bottom. It is located near Pan di Zucchero rock
- San Pietro island: The most beautiful and picturesque part of this fabulous island is surely the one exposed to the mistral wind, thus the north- western. Two very beautiful anchoring spots are at Cala Vinagra and Capo Sandalo
- Sant'Antioco island: This stretch of sea also offers unique spots. The island offers good mooring spots at Capo Sperone (south) and along the east coast in the Gulf of Palmas (Coeqquaddus and Maladroxia)
- Portopino: The area is very popular due to the wonderful sand dunes located in the eastern area of this sandy bay with stunning turquoise sea
- Capo Teulada: It's a marvellous spot of Southern Sardinia, where you can pass through to admire the beautiful rocky promontory overlooking the sea and then head on to anchor in Port Zafferana, a beach which is located in the eastern part of the promontory. It's a real natural paradise, comparable to those of tropical seas of the south of the world
- Capo Malfatano: A beautiful cove between cape Spartivento and Capo Teulada, here you'll find two sailing spots, one on the northern side that goes into a small fjord offering shelter to the sea and the mistral where it is possible to spend the night at anchor; on the eastern part of the bay instead, you'll find incredible Tuaredda beach with a rocky islet in front, a charming place where to stop
- Capo Spartivento/Chia: Beautiful spot in Southern Sardinia, very picturesque and absolutely not to be missed. In front of Chia beach you can anchor and enjoy the scenery with the turquoise sea
- Villasimius area: Here you'll find Capo Carbonara marine protected area covering the stretch of sea from Capo Boi to Serpentara island. The underwater landscape is made up of transparent waters and granite rocks covered by sea fans, among which you can see schools of Mediterranean barracuda, calm groupers and sea bream
The route can be varied any time according to the skipper's decisions, particularly due to weather conditions.