- 15.54 m
Cruising Catamarans Length 11.55 m
12V DC sockets, 220V sockets, Hot water heater ...
With more than 700 sailing boats the Lagoon 380 is the champions of the world in its rank. Fast, easy to drive and safe it is a real presence in every seas of the world.
Lagoon 380: Live at the top... the sailing catamaran vacation
live at the top the sea on board of a fast boat
live at the top the anchoring on a welcoming boat
The Lagoon experience
- basic deck organisation
- vertical glass walls: maximum protection from the sun, optimization of volumes and of the height under the beam
- set-up: 4 cabins in a 38-foot boat
- interior designs in Alpi reinvigorated wood in order to support the suitainable development
- sail plan: biggest under sail performance
- easy and safe movements: wide gangway, stiff traveller on the trampoline
- the cockpit: a real open space hall
- aft bridge: easy acces to the sea and to the tender
- maximum brightness in the cabins and in the hall (wide glass walls on the hulls)
- 360° view in the rounded hall
- kitchen in the hall's cockpit
- engine box far from the habitation and perfectly isolated.
On the most western coast of Sicily there's the town of Marsala. Marsala is a colourful town full of artistic beauties. It can boasts a lots of churches, caves, shrines, spas and old ruines. Marsala is placed 20 minutes far from the beautiful Aegadian Islands and its main resources comes from the sea. It is the town of the sailors, the wine and the fishermans but it is also popular for its archeological sites. Marsala can maintains the typical Mediterranean hospitality.
The most important things to do in Marsala are: seeing the beautiful sunset to the famous "Stagnone"(a sort of lagoon), sighseeing to the old town, to the Ipogeo of Crispia Salvia, archeological site of Capo Boeo, the wine factories, the council theatre and tasting the wonderful typical dishes and savors of Sicily.
The tourists have a wide choice about the sandy beaches, all of them facing to a crystal clear and emerald green sea.