Trip offered by: Stefania
Seychelles catamaran cabin charter sailing cruise | Lagoon 450
Cruise without flight
Verified The cruise has met our standards
The Seychelles archipelago by catamaran is the true fulfillment of the expectations on the paradise on earth! Come and join this spring sailing charter cruise aboard a Lagoon 450 . Fauna, flora and sympathy of the local population will be the leitmotif of your cruise in this beautiful nature park of the Indian Ocean. The Creole population is looking forward to welcoming you with its colors and its multiethnic music for a dive among colorful coral and fish.
The program: Seychelles is an archipelago where the islands are all close and a few miles away from each other, for this reason, the following is a sample itinerary that could be changed in its order for logistical and meteorological causes.
- April 22: In the evening departure from Milan or Rome
- April 23: Arrival in Mahé and transfer to the port of embarkation. Boarding and taking delivery of cabins. Galley and dinner in town.
- April 24: The sail to our evening destination, will lead us to discover Cousine Island, one of the most unspoiled islands of the Seychelles archipelago, surrounded by coral reefs. It will then continue to Praslin, an island with lush nature and fantastic beaches, white sand and clear water. Night at anchor at La Farine.
- April 25: sail to Curieuse island part of the Marine National Park and home to more than a hundred giant tortoises. After lunch excursion to Saint Pierre, a rocky island surrounded by beautiful palm trees caressed by the wind: a superb landscape typical of the Seychelles. Snorkeling enthusiasts will admire the magnificent backdrops, surrounded by turtles and colorful fish. Anchorage in Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin).
- April 26: La Digue, rent a bike and discover the most beautiful island of the Seychelles archipelago: white beaches, huge palm trees, mellow roofs covered with palm leaves. Anchorage for the night in front of the port of La Digue.
- April 27: Grande Soeur - Curieuse Visit to Grande Soeur, one of the most beautiful islands of the Seychelles. Relax and snorkeling with night mooring at Curieuse.
- April 28: Cocos Island - sailing to Coco Island, famous for its huge rocks with irregular stripes, sculpted by the sea. The island is also known for the harmony of shapes and colors and colorful underwater fauna. Mooring in front of the port of La Digue for the night.
- April 29: Visit of Cousin Island, a small corner of paradise and a nature reserve since 1968. From September to January, the island offers a unique natural spectacle which spawning by giant sea turtles.
- April 30: landing and relaxing day in the beautiful island of Praslin (possible group excursions in the Valley of Mai nature reserve). Ferry from Praslin to Mahé at 4 pm. Departing flight in the evening to return to Italy.
- May 1: Arrival in Italy at 07.15 am.